Thursday

Hair rutt!

Ok, so i decided to do a hair post, mainly because I'm getting sooo bored of having my hair in the same style every day (down and straight...down and curly) but also because I've noticed so many hair trends starting recently I wanted to post my favourites!

Side plait
Amanda Seyfried, Ashley Tisdale, and Leona Lewis have all worn this trend at recent events, and I have to admit..I love it. It's so simple to do and gives your hair an instant update.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Two-tone
Fancy a more permanent hair update? Forget your normal highlights and lowlights and give two-tone a go! It works with any hair colour and you'll be bang on trend for summer!
Quick tip - If you're trying this for the first time, only go 1 shade lighter than your natural hair colour.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Heres a few more hair styles for you to try on a night out!

Crimped

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Piled up bun

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sleek ponytail

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments:

Post a Comment