Wednesday

June Favourites

So I've had a new idea and decided at the end of each month I will do a post on the products/garments/anything beauty and fashion related that I have been loving this month. Just anything I really recommend others getting. As well as this, at the beginning of each month I will do a post on the things I'm wanting to buy this month, then obviously at the end of the month if I have got them and I recommend them they will be on the end of the month blog post. I have a feeling I've wrote this slightly confusing, sure you'll all get the idea anyway!

Ok, so here's the things i've been loving this month!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic



1. Bobbi Brown long wear gel eye-liner
I read so many reviews on this product before I tried it and everything I read was positive. After trying this product I agree 100% with the reviews, this product is amazing. It is very similar to a liquid liner, but in a gel-based formula, it goes on very easily, and is definatly long-wearing, as mine lasts me all day. I have this product in Espresso Ink, which is the darkest brown, I much prefer to wear brown in the day rather than black. I recommend this product if you use eye liner regularly and need it to last you all day.

2. Bobbi Brown Eye Palette
I got this palette along with the long wear gel eye-liner in the Bobbi Brown 'must have' set, which includes a lip palette of 7 colours, black everything mascara, gel liner, eye palette, lip brush, eye shadow brush and eye liner brush for around £75. It is a very expensive set but it includes everything you need for an everyday natural look, apart from foundation.
I am so happy I got this set because the two colours in the eye palette are my favourite everyday eye shadows now, these are Hot stone a mushroom brown and Nude beach a shimmery gold. You can buy these eye-shadow separately for £14.50 each.

3. River Island Tribal bag
I love love love this bag. It's huge, so it literally fits anything I need, including uni folders/books. I love the tribal print, which is currently on trend for S/S 2010, and it would be a really nice beach bag or travel bag for holidays.

4. Topshop animal print
This top is great, it's so versatile, it can look casual for day-time with harem pants and sandals, or can be dressed up at night over a black body con dress, and heels.

5.Toni&Guy Finishing Shine Spray

If your finding your hair is looking slightly dull after you've styled it, I really recommend using this spray. It doesn't miraculously make your hair look healthy, but a few sprays adds a bit of shine, and if your hair has been styled straight this product makes your hair appear a lot sleeker. It is available at boots for £6.99

6. River Island Wedges

This month I've really been loving wedges, they go with all the new S/S trends perfectly especially maxi dresses and harem pants. These are a pair I've had for a while now from River Island, and I have to admit they are definately not comfy which I really wasn't happy about...wedges are just meant to be comfy! But I love them too much ..I'll put up with the pain!

7. Statement jeweller

I love this statement necklace, not only does it dress an outfit up, it's in my favourite colours for S/S. It's made up of several beaded strands in gold, blue and green, in different shapes and sizes.

8. Dr Organic Manuka honey skin lotion

This is an everyday body moisturizer, and it smells incredible. It revives your skin and adds a slight shimmer, to make the skin appear healthier with a glow. If you have dry skin, and already use an everyday moisturizer I really recommend this product, it is the best moisturizer I have tried so far, and is available at Holland & Barratt for £6.99.

0 comments:

Post a Comment