Sunday

2010 Summer Nail trends

Bold and bright, pastel, matte, metallic and nude are just some of the summer nail trends for 2010. There are so many brands out there selling millions of colours it's too hard to choose, and I no for me It seems once I buy one nail polish I just cant stop! If it's bright and bold your looking for stick to Barry M, MAC, and Rimmel. Nars currently have some amazing metallic colours,or if it's pastels you prefer Chanel and YSL sell the best candy colours and warmer tones. Currently my favourite brands are O.P.I, Models Own, Chanel and Barry M.
Here are some of my favourite summer colours!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments:

Post a Comment