Thursday

Summer Hair

So i asked everyone to let me know on my formspring if there was anything they wanted me to talk about on my blog, and one of the responses i got was a request for a summer hair post. As I've already done a hair trends for 2010 post, I've decided to write about the most popular summer update for hair...highlights! Flicking through magazines this morning I noticed quite a lot of celebrities have lightened their hair for this summer, with either a few subtle highlights like Frankie Sandford or built up highlights like Audrina and Ashley Greene. If you're thinking of getting highlights this summer start off with just a few on your top layer of hair in 1 or 2 shades lighter than your current hair colour, you can then decide if you want to keep building them up to gradually get lighter. Quick tip- If you do get highlights make sure you are deep conditioning your hair at least once a week, as the lighter tones are likely to make your hair dryer.

Here are a few celebrities who have ditched the dark locks and lightened up for summer 2010.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Last summer i got highlights and started off with a few lighter caramel tones, what do you prefer on me.. dark or lighter? Let me know on my Formspring, and please carry on requesting any blog posts you would like me to do.
http://www.formspring.me/jordanmarshall

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments:

Post a Comment