Saturday

Accessories Addict!

I've always been a shoes and bags girl, they are the answer to everything! Whenever I have an unsuccessful clothes shop no doubt I will come home with a new pair of shoes or a new bag. Before a night out I always decide what shoes I want to wear before thinking about the outfit, mainly because you can wear the most plain understated outfit as long as you have fabulous shoes!

Unlike clothes I really don't think you can get as good shoes for cheap. With clothes you can easily mix and match value with high-street with designer, with shoes I really believe pay cheap...look cheap! One of my biggest pet hates is cheap shoe shops copying designers or high-street shoes, I know it happens with clothes but with shoes and bags it's so much more obvious. I certainly don't love buying expensive shoes to then see half of Blackpool in nasty lookalikes....still it will always makes you happy to know yours are the real deal!

So.. with pay day just gone I though I would do a post on the shoes and bags I have my eye on, and my recent purchases!



WANT!

1. Mulberry Bayswater leather £595


Image and video hosting by TinyPic



2. Marc by Marc Jacobs Franny tote £290


Image and video hosting by TinyPic



3. River Island fur bowling bag £44.99

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



4. River Island print platform £59.99


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

GOT!

1. Topshop leopard box bag £30

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2. River Island animal printed doctors bag £44.99

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3. River Island skull print scarfe £19.99

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

4. H&M animal print scarfe £2.99

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

5. Topshop ballet pumps £16.99

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


6. River Island purple suede block heel platform £59.99

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



0 comments:

Post a Comment