Monday

Mid-Length is in!

After years of lusting after celebrities long locks..aka.. very expensive extensions, and trying every hair remedy possible, including deep conditioning, lot's of water and hair growth tablets it's finally time we can ditch the weave because mid-length is in!

I've always been a fan of super long hair and would KILL for the likes of Nicole Scherzinger's and Kim Kardashians! After having a disasterous bob a while ago I opted for extensions as a quick fix..... and for 5 years I got completely addicted. It's not been till recently I've noticed quite a few stars have ditched the extensions or had the chop and opted for a healthier looking mid length style.
One of my favourite versions of this trend is Lea Micheles, her hair is so thick and shiny! Recently she's been wearing it in loose waves making it look at it's healthiest whilst still glamorous. Other celebrities who have been creating this stylish mid length do are Miley Cyrus, Vanessa Hudgens, Jessica Alba, Vanessa White and Cheryl Cole, all of which were previously known for there long hair, especially Miley who for years has had atleast 24inch extensions, reportedly costing up to £28,000. Not only does Mileys new look make her look older and her hair in much better condition..she's nearly £30,000 better off! (not like she needs it..but still!)

This length suits all face shapes as well as you getting the best of both worlds. It's not short so you can still do all different styles wth it, but its not super long which can often leave hair looking lifeless and the ends stragely.
I'm loving this new style at the mo, and have starting getting a trim and professional deep condition every 6-8 weeks. I now much prefer my hair to look thick and healthy.. although I have to admit I'm still not ready to ditch my extensions for a night out...some outfits just need that extra hair!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments:

Post a Comment