Saturday

A change for winter?

Over the past few weeks i have been thinking about maybe changing my hair a little as were now going into Winter. Autumn/Winter is my favourite time of year for fashion, i just love layers,scarfes, boots and chunky cardigans soo much more than summer dresses.
So as the trends are changing i thought why not give my hair a little treat! At the moment my hair is a medium brown, and for once i dont actually dislike it, but i just get bored so easily! I am still very undecided on what i want to do at the moment.. but one thing i do know is that i will definatly not be going light/blonde.. been there done that!



The past week i have been searching the web for some ideas of cuts and colours, and thought i would post some pictures on here and get some help! I havent seen many ideas for a cut/style i have liked so i'm still searching but a few ideas i have seen and liked for colour are; two tone, subtle highlights, highlights and lowlights of several shades of brown.


Two tone

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Subtle Highlights

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Highlights and lowlights of several shades of brown

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic



At the moment im favouring Kate Beckinsale's highlights (Picture's 9 & 10), let me know what your favourites are, drop me a comment below or on my Formspring http://www.formspring.me/jordanmarshall

0 comments:

Post a Comment