Tuesday

September favourites

Sorry I'm a tad late on this.. but better late than never, here's my September favourites!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



1. MAC Cremesheen lipstick - Jubilee
Jubilee is a great lipstick if your a nude lover. It is a darker shade of nude for anyone wanting to stay clear of the 'concealer lip'. I love macs cremesheen lipsticks,there slightly glossy but still moisturise your lips so the colour doesn't crack or look dry

2. MAC Eyeshadow - Woodwinked
First time I wore woodwinked I decided it was my favourite eyeshadow ever! Woodwinked is an 'antique gold' that blends into a gorgeous warm brown/red. It works for any smoky eye look, especially when blended with a deep brown or with a tear-duct highlighter such as Mac's Nylon.

3. Glitter nails
This month when I went in for my acrylic infill's I spotted some amazing glitter nail varnishes in the salon, and opted for the pink one. At first I worried that it could look really cheap and tacky but when applied it didn't at all, they really remind me of Katy Perry nails! I already have my eye on an emerald green glitter varnish!

4. SJP NYC
I LOVE everything about this perfume! The smell, the bottle... and SJP of course. The perfume is very sweet and suits summer perfectly although I think I will still be using it throughout the winter as it's now one of my favourites! Although I am hoping to find a stronger/more winter suitable perfume during October..maybe Tom Ford White Patchouli?

5. Florals
As you can see on my recent Topshop splurge I went a little floral crazy. Although you immediately think of summer for florals there's ways to adapt a cute print for winter. Pair with chunky knit cardigans,biker boots and leather jackets.

6. Neutrogena deep clean invigorating daily wash
This daily wash is great for removing every last bit of makeup. It has a slightly tingling effect which I love because it feels like the product is definitely doing something to clear my pores and it always leaves my skin feeling and looking fresh.

7. St Ives Apricot scrub
I have been using the exfoliating scrub 1-2 times a week, as it is the 'invigorating' scrub it really works to lift away any dead skin and oils .I mainly use this midweek and on a Sunday to get rid of any false tan on my face and neck before I re-apply it.

8. Max Factor false lash effect
I have been loving this mascara this month, but there are good and bad factors about this product. The good.. It does exactly what it says, it lengthens and thickens the lashes without clumping giving that false lash effect. The bad.. this product only lasted about a month, although it wasnt expensive, around £10.99 i think I still expect a mascara to last slightly longer than that!

9. Treseme thermal recovery
This product is a god-send! I would recommend it to anyone who's hair is slightly dry/dull and well just looking a bit lifeless. Treseme claim this product is 'specially developed to lock in moisture and restore strength and shine, for those who frequently use blow dryers, curling and straightening irons,' which is so perfect for me, and best of all it really does everything it claims to do. The thermal recovery leaves my hair soft, shiny and well nourished. I leave this product on for around 5 minutes and use it twice a week.

10. Good Things face the day moisturiser
One of the things I love about the 'Good Things' range is that it is created by Award winning beauty writer Alice Davis, someone who has tried every new up and coming beauty products and knows exactly what the younger market want, which is who this range is specifically aimed at.
This product smells amazing, it contains Antioxidant goji berry and Papaya which are said to 'help soothe the skin and improve the skins radiance.' I have been using this product every morning before applying my makeup and I love that it isn't greasy or too oily which a lot of moisturiser are, mostly expensive ones too and often make me break out. At £7.99 I think this product is very reasonably priced and would recommend it to anyone who needs a light daily moisturiser.

0 comments:

Post a Comment