Saturday

Hello 2011!


Just wanted to say a quick Happy New Year to all my followers and readers. Overall 2010 was a pretty good year, I passed my second year university exams and started a year internship fashion buying, but I have a feeling 2011 is going to be even better, and there is Lot's of things i want to achieve.
This year i have decided on a few new years resolutions and i really am going to try my hardest to stick to these.


  • Like most of the population i will be starting a bit of a health kick - no fizzy drinks, sweets,chocolate etc
  • Update my blog as much as possible, you never know where sharing your thoughts, opinions and inspiration may lead to.
  • Be more Confident.
  • Simple one which many people forget including myself - treat others how you would like to be treated.


I hope 2011 brings you all happiness, peace , love and Lot's of laughs.

J

x


0 comments:

Post a Comment