Monday

YSL - The perfect nude

Making the most of my last day off I popped into town for a few bits and bobs and of course as always ended up at the YSL counter, I'd love to say someone forced me to go..obviously not the case! However being good I only picked up one product, but a good one at that! I picked up the Rouge pur couture lipstick In no.6 after swatching it and seeing it looked the perfect nudy pink. I have been wearing this lipstick for the past few days and it is so so moisturising, very pigmented and lasts a good few hours. I think this might just be my second favourite lipstick! (Favourite = mac's jubilee!) This colour is perfect for an everyday lipstick and a must have for any nude lovers!



Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments:

Post a Comment