Sunday

Is Kate our new fashionista?

Hi guys, It's been a while since i last posted, I have been extremely busy with work and took a little trip to London to visit my sister! Last week i found out i was moving departments at work from footwear and accessories to girls clothing which is extremely exciting and something new to get stuck into. I am a bit nervous about it but i only have 3 months left at this internship so I'll give it my best!

Since i haven't posted i haven't had chance to mention the Royal Wedding and how extremely gorgeous Kate Middleton looked. After much speculation Kate opted for Sarah Burton for Alexander McQueen. I adored the Victorian style corset under the lace long sleeves and high neck.


Photobucket




After the wedding it was a given that wedding dress designers all over the world were to create their own versions of this dress using the lace detailing but this past week i have noticed celebrities wearing lace for both day and evening wear.

Lace can be a tricky trend to pull off, wear too much and it can look extremely cheap and tacky. I think the trick is to wear little or mix it with another trend. I noticed Vanessa Hudgens wearing a full lace dress this week whilst out getting coffee...now the sound of that screams fashion disaster, but Vanessa matched the lace dress with a loose blazer, an over the shoulder satchel, and messy hair creating an extremely casual 'no thought' look to the outfit.

Photobucket



Are you ready to dabble into the latest lace trend?

0 comments:

Post a Comment