Monday

MAC In The Groove

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


The most recent collection to come from MAC is 'In the groove.' Described by mac as 'A modern, flowing and fabulous way with bold,kaleidoscopic colour combined with boho charm and up-to-the-minute catwalk style.' I know a lot of MAC lovers prefer the continuous products, but I love to have a mix of their up coming ranges as well as the continuous products, that way you can be on trend with make-up for every season. This is definitely one of my favourite ranges from mac, I am in love with the mineralize products and nourishing lipsticks.

Here are the products available

The mineralize Eye-shadow trio is available in 9 colour sets, from nudes to dark purple. At first I wasn't sure about how pigmented these colours would be but after watching several product review videos they seem to be perfectly blendable and very pigmented.
My favourite is the 'in the groove' set which includes a light champagne colour, burgundy and a lighter pink, perfect summer colours. This trio set is £15.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Powerpoint eye pencil. This pencil is said to be long wearing and smooth to apply and the colours are metallic with a matte finish. The pencils are available in three colours plum, a medium brown and medium blue and are £12.50.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Zoom Lash . This mascara is only available in 1 colour, black. The mascara volumizes and lifts and is available for £12.50


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Lipstick. I loveee the colours available in this new lipstick, there are 6 to choose from and it ranges from nudes to purple. My two favourite are Creme d'Nude and Jazzed a light coral colour.Unfortunately Jazzed is sold out, these colours seem to be very popular for this season so get them while you can. The Lipstick is £12.50

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Cremesheen glass. Available in 6 colours from nudes, pinks and light blue . This lipgloss is non-sticky and can be used over a similar shade of lipstick or on it's own and is £14.50.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Mineralize blush duo. I love these duo blushers, the colours are so refreshing. There are 5 to choose from. My favourite is A little bit of sunshine which includes a very dark coral/bronze and a medium brown, and my other is Happy together which includes a soft caramel colour and a darker beige . This duo set is £17.50

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Mineralize skinfinish. This is definitely my favourite product from this collection. This product is a great highlighter, it's a soft powder with a high frost finish. I (as well as many other make-up bloggers) am in LOVE with Stereo rose, it's the most perfect coral highlighter, unfortunately this is sold out, as well as Petticoat my second favourite. I am hoping i can still get hold of Comfort, which is a really pretty gold and bronze mix. There are 4 colours to choose from at £19.50, but already two are sold out.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


187 Duo fibre brush. The only brush available in this range, is the large circular foundation brush used to create a flawless complexion . This brush is £29.50

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


I managed to get a few of these products today for my birthday so i will do some swatches and product reviews this week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment