Sunday

Steal her style - Jessica Szohr

'Steal her style' is a popular feature in most gossip and fashion magazines, it shows the reader how to create a recent celebrity look if on a budget. I have decided this feature is going to be a regular post on my blog from now on,I will be starting with a look Jessica Szohr had at the 50th Monte Carlo TV festival.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


1. Topshop denim western style jacket £40
2. River Island pocket racer top £6.99
3. ASOS Dallas clip purse £16
4. OPI Mimosas for Mr. & Mrs.
5. ASOS sports watch £20
6. New look ripped band mini skirt £16
7. Office pixie wedge boot £110
8. MAC black tied £11
9. Rayban original wayfarer comics £113.05


Feel free to ask any questions on my formspring, or suggest any 'steal her style' celebrity outfits, celebrity makeup looks, or product reviews you would like me to post. http://www.formspring.me/jordanmarshall

0 comments:

Post a Comment