Friday

Oh when the snowman brings the snow...

Hi lovelies.. as promised here is a post on some of the presents i got for Christmas. This was the only Christmas i didn't have a definite idea of what i wanted of family and friends, as a main present i knew i wanted a watch but as for the bits and bobs i let everyone else decide. I found doing this made me appreciate each present so much more as bar one present each one was a total surprise and I could really see the thought that had gone into buying each and every one. I haven't included any skincare products or hair products in this post as these will be posted in product reviews.

P.S - I have included prices on some of the presents (the ones i know of) as i think you'll agree there's nothing worse than reading a blog and falling in love with something not knowing where it's from and how much it is for you to buy yourself.

Enjoy!
1.Thomas Sabo 'It Girl' Black Ceramic Watch £679


Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Image and video hosting by TinyPic


I had been longing for a ceramic watch for so long but just couldn't find one that i completely loved and well I kind of gave up searching. Anyway I decided to wait for Christmas and ask my parents to look for one as my main present, I wanted a timeless piece that i could look after and would last me many many years...luckily i completely trust their taste!
The Thomas Sabo 'It Girl' watch is so perfect for me, the black and silver ceramic strap and large face give the watch a masculine look, however with a dainty rotating Eiffel tower as the second hand and plenty of bling with the white crystal stones on the upper this watch has the perfect feminine twist.


2. Louis Vuitton scarf


Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Image and video hosting by TinyPic


The first thing i adored about this scarf was the way it felt, it's cashmere, and is just so so gorgeous to touch, the fabric drapes perfectly. The base colour of the scarf is cream with a navy and black print, which has a very antiquey look to it. I feel like a very very lucky girl to have this and will certainly be showing it off this winter.


3. Topshop Camel Cardigan £35


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


On trend, casual and comfy..whats not to love? This Topshop cardigan is perfect for winter, and I've really been loving all the rustic colours around this year. I'll wear this with a floral dress and sherling ankle boots.


4. River Island chunky knit cardigan £40

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


I'm a huge lover of chunky knit and adore this pretty pink cardigan, fashionable yet practical! This colour look great with tan and camel colours as well as other pretty pastel colours such as baby blue, turquoise and lilac.


5. Pandora charm £25

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This charm really makes me smile, anyone that knows me knows I'm a huge cat lover (yes I probably will end up being a crazy cat lady when I'm older!) so this charm is kinda perfect for me! It's a really cute silver cat which i have now added to my bracelet next to my best friend charm...both which have been given to me by my best friend Aaliyah.


6. Marc Jacobs box + mini perfumes

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


When i opened this present the first thing i though of was the thought that went into buying this present. There are two parts to this present, first the gorgeous gold zip up Marc Jacobs box (which i think originally was sold with one of the daisy sets, not sure if you can buy this separately now.) I think I will use this for some of my jewellery, and also think it will be great for jewellery or makeup when travelling. Then the second part..my favourite! Inside was filled with 9 miniature perfume bottles including Marc Jacobs Daisy, J'adore Dior, Yves Saint Laurent Baby doll Paris, Gucci Flora, Issey Miyake L'eau D'issey, Christian Lacroix Paris, Narcio Rodriquez for her, Chanel No.5. I love that the miniature bottles are still the same bottles used for the 50ml/100ml bottles, just made smaller. I really appreciate this present as one of my favourite things is to try new perfumes.


7. River Island chunky fairisle snood £25


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Winter Fairisles are definitely a favourite of mine, and as i mentioned on my last haul this deep red colour is a winter must have. I'm really into snoods at the moment, for one they don't knot your hair up at the back like scarfs (pet hate of mine) and these chunky knit ones really keep you warm. I'll pair this snood with a tee, skirt, tights and black knee length boots.


8. Urban decay NYC book of eyeshadows £30


Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Image and video hosting by TinyPic


If you remember in September i wrote a post about this Urban decay set, it was added to my wish list but just one of those things i didn't get round to buying. Well thankfully i got this little beauty for Christmas and i love it,the colours are so pigmented, and very easy to blend! Here's my last post to find out exactly what is in this set! http://talkingbeautyandfashion.blogspot.com/2010/09/one-for-wish-list.html


9. Juicy Couture Perfume 'Viva la juicy' £61

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I can't explain how happy I am that i got given this perfume, it's the perfect fun, girly, flirty scent! The fragrance is fruity and sweet without being over powering, it has notes of jasmine, wild berries,vanilla and honeysuckle.The bottle has the signature Juicy logo along with a few juicy charms and a pretty fuschia ribbon. I have received plenty of compliments since wearing this perfume and find that it really lasts on the skin, I'm so pleased i got this 100ml bottle!

0 comments:

Post a Comment