Wednesday

Got my eye on you..

OK so I know this post is my first wish list of 2011 but I am seriously thinking of putting myself on a spending ban! I have sooo many things to save for this year:
Car, university house, travelling (maybe Thailand), and a Mulberry bayswater (yes that is a necessity)... Oh my poor poor bank balance! Maybe I should give myself a trial first..a month? God that would be hard! Anywayyy I'm not starting yet, maybe after I go to London in Feb..we'll see!

Here's a few beauties I'm lusting over till then!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



1. Topshop oversize stone clutch £40
2. Dermologica clean start bedtime for breakouts £14
3. YSL iconic arty oval ring £115
4. Liz Earlie Cleanse and polish £13.25
5. Studded boots.. if anyone knows where the ones in the photo are from..please tell!
6. Alexander Mcqueen classic skull scarf £140
7. Bobbi Brown pot rouge in Calypso Coral £17
8. Lulu Guinness studded lips clutch £450 (maybe when i win the lottery?)
9. Mac fix plus £12.50
10. Alexander McQueen skull ring £150

0 comments:

Post a Comment