Thursday

FINALLY!

I LOVE shopping online for make-up and skincare, mainly to avoid the hustle and bustle of shopping centers or more recently because i don't have time for an afternoon of shopping, but one of my biggest pet hates is the fact that i like to purchase from several different brands but HATE having to pay p&p for each website I use. As most of you know one of my favourite brands is MAC and i am so pleased that MAC Cosmetics are now finally available to buy at Debenhams Online. A few other brands Debenhams offer that i often buy from are Benefit, Chanel, Dior, Origins, Tom Ford, YSL and Xentan. FINALLY i can purchase most of my favourite brands on one website, meaning only one p&p fee....however Debenhams are currently offering FREE standard delivery on orders over £30, or FREE collection from store..take advantage girls!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for this post.I didn't realise they sold mac now. HAPPYYYYYY :)
    XX

    ReplyDelete