Friday

January Favourite's

Wow, how is it February already? Once again this month has flown by! This month i 'tried' a little spending ban, now while it didn't entirely work out i definitely haven't been shopping half as much as usual, and my purse has been loving this little challenge. I've really been enjoying using up products i had put to one side during 2010, it's amazing how many products you fall back in love with.


Here's a few of my January Favourite's..Enjoy!


Photobucket


1. A nude Lip - This month i have been reaching for the pink and brown nudes in my collection, I have been keeping my makeup fairly simple and focusing on the skin. My go-to nudes have been Mac's Creme D'Nude and YSL's Rouge Pur Couture in 06 ( Click here for a swatch of 06)

2. Winged Eyeliner- Now i have never been someone who wears eyeliner during the day, maybe a little gel eyeliner along the upper lash line blended, but never a full winged effect. I've always loved the look of a bare eye,winged eyeliner and a red lip, so this month i have been trying a few different winged effects and i have to say it's one of the easist things to do to create a completely different style to your makeup...maybe in February I'll brave the red lip!

3. 2011 Diary - Apologies..but yes i am one of those rather annoying people that loves getting a new diary/notebook and gets excited about writing all neat in it at the beginning of the year.

4. Long waves - So what if it's not summer yet, there's nothing i adore more than long glossy waves. If i could just have Kim Kardashians hair for one day I'd be ever so gratefull..please!

5. Kimono's - I've been favouring my floral print kimono's this month over cardigans and blazers, there comfortable, stylish and so easy to jazz up a plain tee.

2 comments: