Friday

In & Out - June 11


IN


  • Summer - We're past the 1st of June and this weekend we had a heat wave..summer has begun..bring on the BBQ's!


  • Enjoying my job...fashion buying might just be for me.


  • Confessions of a shopaholic - The one good thing about having to travel alot for work..you get through alot of books! I'm currently on the 4th book in the shopaholic series..Rebbecca bloomwood is my soul sister!


  • Pedicures - It's finally warm enough to wear pretty sandals again..back to maintaining the toes.


  • Reality TV - I hate to admit it but i really do LOVE made in Chelsea and Geordie shore.

    OUT

  • Britain's got talent - Anyone else really disappointed with this series?..borrring. (Except the hot french dancer ;) )


  • My Magazine addiction - I really need to cut down..buying the amount of magazines i do every week really isn't good for my bank account , i don't know why i buy so many when i can read all the gossip etc online!


  • My skin - It's gone from being so dry to the oiliest it's ever been...and although i hated it at the time I'd take dry skin any day over oily.

    • 0 comments:

      Post a Comment