Friday

Inspiration- Lisa Eldridge

One of my favourite things to do when i have abit of spare time is to catchup on on my favourite beauty guru's and makeup artists blogs and youtube channels, it's a great way to find out what new products are on the market, find out other peoples favourites and get inspiration from turorials. (I am planning to do a post on my favourite blogs and youtube channels soon!)

This week one of my favourite makeup artists posted a makeup tutorial that i found SO inspiring i was itching to re-create it myself!

Lisa Eldridge is one of my favourite makeup artists, I am an avid watcher of her youtube tutorials and blog. Lisa is one of the worlds top makeup artists within the fashion and beauty industry having worked on advertising campaigns with Chloe,PPQ ,Alberta Ferretti, and Prada as well as working with the likes of Cheryl Cole,Cameron Diaz,Mischa Barton, Kate Moss, Heidi Klum and most recently The Saturdays. The reason i find Lisa such an inspiration is that although she is so succesfull within the industry she still has time to regularly update her blog and youtube channel giving everyone access into her world with recent looks she has created, any updates to her favourite products and just general makeup and beauty tips.

This week Lisa updated her channel with a look she created on The Saturdays Una Healy for Glamour Magazine and i just fell in love with the whole look...from the perfect winged liner to the dewy bronzed finish, it is definitely one of my favourite to date!



P.S - How gorgeous/striking is the model!

Lisa's blog
Lisa's Youtube channel

0 comments:

Post a Comment