Thursday

Topshop is my new best friend

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


From left to right: Powder brush,liner brush, make-up brush set,blusher brush, foundation brush, Kabuki brush, eyeshadow brush, angles eyeshadow brush, tweezers, eyelash curlers, pencil sharpener.

Just when I was thinking Topshop couldn't get any better after launching their own S/S 10 make-up range the brand has now gone and created super stylish make-up accessories. The collection includes 10 tools as well as a make-up brush set.
The best thing about this collection is definitely the price, the set is just £20 and the individual eye brushes are priced from £3 which is a lot cheaper than most drug store products. As I haven't yet tried these products I can not say how well they apply any type of make-up. If you are interested in make-up and enjoy spending money on expensive products then I suggest you stick with make-up tools in which have a very good reputation for excellent application. Brands I can recommend for brushes and tools are Bobbi Brown, MAC and for a cheaper alternative Gosh, however it is always good to try new ranges and discover new brands. Quick tip - Always clean your brushes at least once a week to prevent your skin from breaking out.

Don't forget if you guys have any questions for me ask away on my formspring http://www.formspring.me/jordanmarshall

0 comments:

Post a Comment